Friday, October 16, 2009

Catch Up

As I mentioned in my first post, I have recently started joining in the ATC swaps with Scrapbook Dreams. This was my first swap (August 2009), the theme was Playing Cards. Really enjoyed this one as I've been lacking inspiration for a while and wanted to get back into being creative. My ATC is the top left, great work from everyone.

This was my second ATC swap, September 2009, the theme for the swap was Humour. It took me a while to come up with my design, but once I got going it was great. Another swap that I'm so pleased with, great work again from everyone.

Looking forward to posting some more photos for other projects, unfortunately I have to wait!!

1 comment:

Shell said...

So neat to have you joining in on the swaps! Makes it much more fun when we're trying to come up with ideas LOL