Sunday, January 3, 2010

Other Projects

Can't believe it's been so long since I last posted, lots to add now.

First is the October ATC swap, the theme was "Mixed Media". Have to say I loved doing this swap, I took a lot of inspiration from Tim Holtz with the inking and layering.


And this is the final set.

Then came the November ATC swap, it was the first time I've hosted a swap and I quite enjoyed seeing the envelopes arriving every couple of days. The theme was "At the Park". Great job from everyone, (mine is the top left).


Next came the cards and gifts we made for Aidan's two teachers.


The tins I covered were filled with homemade chocolate truffles, (yummy) and done up with cellophane, bows and ribbon.




Aidan also made some cards for his friends, he did a fantastic job of picking everything out. Apart from helping him with the embossing gun, he pretty much finished the cards himself. Each card had a lollipop inside.


Then onto Leila's ten pre-school teachers. Everyone received a card and fruit flavoured candy canes. Leila also drew some lovely pictures on the inside of the cards.


The December ATC swap was next, "Christmas" was the theme for the month. I loved doing this swap and quickly had an idea which worked first time!! (Mine is the top left).



Here's my little envelope to Santa, with the pull out wish list inside.



The wish list reads:

What I want for Christmas:
Wii
Playstation
X-Box 3
Surfboard
Skateboard
Scooter
Lego
New bike
All the Weetbix rugby cards
All Black jersey
My Mum says I can only pick one small present.

And finally, the last craft project in our house for the year was making a card for Aidan's friends birthday party on 31 December. Once again he picked everything out and where it was going to go. Great job and best of all his friend loved the card.

No comments: